American Hartford Gold Review
American Hartford Gold Review
American Hartford Gold built its reputation by helping individuals and families protect their wealth with precious metals.
Promotion: American Hartford Gold is offering Up to $5,000 in free silver on qualified purchases!
“The ONLY company I recommend for your Gold & Silver needs is American Hartford Gold” – Bill O’Reilly
As seen on
The owners of this website may be paid to recommend American Hartford Gold. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of AHG, may not be neutral or independent.
American Hartford Gold Review
With an almost perfect reputation based on hundreds of verified client reviews and excellent ratings from all major consumer protection agencies such as Better Business Bureau and BCA, it’s no wonder that this is the preferred gold and silver dealer by Bill O’Reilly and other important voices in the precious metals world.
What really separates American Hartford Gold Group from all the other gold IRA companies is their Price Match Guarantee.
American Hartford Gold Review Score
American Hartford Gold specializes in Gold and Silver IRAs and buying and selling gold and silver for physical possession. It uses a three-step process for acquiring precious metals for physical delivery, Gold IRAs or a precious metals IRA.
● Only company endorsed by Bill O’Reilly and Rick Harrison
● Excellent rating on Trustpilot from 800+ customers
● Buyback commitment for its clients
● A+ rating with the BBB
- Only firm endorsed by Bill O’Reilly and Rick Harrison
- Has an excellent rating on Trustpilot from 800+ customers
- A+ rating with the BBB, 5-Star Reviews and thousands of satisfied clients
- Price match guarantee with lowest price guarantee
- No Buy-back fees
- Expert precious metals specialists at your service
- No pricing listed on website
- Doesn’t ship out of US
American Hartford Gold Overview
American Hartford Gold’s focus is on assisting individuals and families with their investment needs in precious metals such as Gold, Silver, and Platinum, in the form of both bars and coins. They offer physical delivery to your doorstep or the option to invest in a retirement account like an IRA, 401K, or TSP. By adding “safe haven” assets to your portfolio, they help you attain greater security for your future. Investors can expect only the highest quality gold and silver coins, offered at competitive prices, with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
American Hartford Gold takes pride in their A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and the 5-star customer satisfaction rating we have received on various review platforms, such as Trustpilot and Google. In addition, they are proud to have been ranked as the #1 Gold Company by the prestigious Inc. 5000’s list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for 2021 and 2022. Bill O’Reilly, Rick Harrison, and Lou Dobbs recommend and trust us them as the only precious metals company they recommend to their loved ones and viewers.
The highlights found on the American Hartford Gold website include these helpful resources:
- Weekly Gold and Silver Market blog: The precious metals markets move quickly based upon world events, economic results and supply and demand factors. Every week, AHG issues a report for investors on the trends moving the markets right now to keep clients one step ahead.
- Real time market data and reports: The company maintains up-to-the-minute market information on physical gold, silver and platinum on its website for easy reference, allowing investors to check prices on their holdings 24/7/365. AHG also has a real-time U.S. debt clock on its home page for clients to monitor.
- Investor Library: American Hartford Gold has created an extensive library of helpful investor guides on a number of topics, such as the Gold IRA Guide, Precious Metals Investment Guide, Report on Cybercrime, TSP Rollover Guide, U.S. Dollar Collapse Guide and a Government Debt Survival Guide. These are free for all investors who call the company for information.
- RMD Estimator: This helpful tool calculates the annual withdrawal amount required from a retirement plan depending on the age of the IRA account holder. As an investor ages, it is vitally important to keep track of this number annually to ensure the IRA stays in compliance.
American Hartford Gold Difference
American Hartford Gold takes pride in their role in assisting individuals and families in safeguarding their wealth through diversification with precious metals. their range of services includes the Precious Metals IRA, Gold IRA Rollover, Silver IRA Rollover, and Physical Delivery of gold and silver bars and coins.
Keeping You Informed
At American Hartford Gold, they firmly believe that an informed client is a successful client. Their Data Center provides up-to-date information on critical market trends. Their clients can access live precious metals charts, compare gold prices with other markets, and maintain constant communication with a dedicated account representative.
Their Commitment to You
At Your Service
American Hartford Gold are committed to providing excellent service to their clients. Their team of Product Specialists, Client Service Staff, and Executive Leadership is always available to answer your questions and assist you in any way possible. Their goal is to make investing in gold and silver as easy as possible for you.
AHG believe in transparent pricing and strive to offer some of the best rates in the industry. Their up-to-the-minute pricing is readily available on our website or via our Product Specialists at 800-462-0071.
They pride ourselves on our market knowledge and offer invaluable insights into the precious metals markets, backed by our extensive trading experience and historical perspective on the industry.
AHG encourage their clients to reach out if they wish to sell their metals, and they promise a quick and straightforward 3-step liquidation process with no additional liquidation
Best Shipping and Handling Quality
Unparalleled shipping and handling quality ensures the complete protection of the beauty, integrity, and value of your precious metals.
Keeping You Informed
AHG keep their clients informed through website, publications, and Product Specialists, providing a wealth of precious metals market information and historical perspective.
They guarantee the privacy and security of their clients and ship all precious metals in non-descript packaging to protect their value.
At American Hartford Gold, they value clarity and will always inform you of any costs or fees associated with your purchase. Their Product Specialists are dedicated to educating clients so they can make the most well-informed investment decisions.
They take pride in our service and are honored to have received positive feedback from satisfied clients. They are committed to providing the highest level of service to each and every one of their clients.
American Hartford Gold
The best way to familiarize yourself with American Hartford Gold is to request your free gold IRA investment guide by clicking the button below. There is no obligation to buy anything and it’s yours to keep. American Hartford Gold precious metal specialists are happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Fees & Prices
Fees are not charged by American Hartford Gold, but rather from the self directed IRA institution. Typically these fees do not exceed $180 per year. American Hartford Gold will cover all fees for your first year but in some cases, even up to 3 years.
First year fees waived.
- With cash deals, clients can choose to get the physical metals delivered to their doorstep. For retirement account rollovers, clients can choose one of many IRS approved depositories across the nation, which AHG directly delivers the metals to.
- Minimum purchase of gold and silver in an IRA is $10,000
- Minimum purchase for cash purchases is $2,500
Products and Services
American Hartford Gold is a family-owned and operated company in Los Angeles, CA which helps individuals and families invest in precious metals. This includes Gold, Silver and Platinum in both bars and coins.
We provide both physical delivery to one’s doorstep or inside of a retirement account like an IRA, 401K or TSP.
American Hartford Gold helps clients achieve greater security for their future by adding “safe haven” assets to their portfolio. Investors receive only the highest quality gold and silver coins, offered at competitive prices.
American Hartford Gold Review Consensus
American Hartford Gold has been BBB Accredited since 2016 and maintains an A+ rating with 51 customer reviews. AHG is also BCA Accredited and has an AA rating with 4 customer reviews. Perhaps most impressive is the 200+ and 800+ near flawless reviews for American Hartford on Google Reviews and Trustpilot respectively. If you’re looking for proof that American Hartford Gold is a trustworthy company, look no further than this.
American Hartford Gold IRA
AHG has an easy step-by-step process from start to finalizing the gold IRA rollover:
- Speak with a specialist
- Call one of our IRA product Specialists and they will assist you in filling out the necessary paperwork.
- Fund your account
- In as little as 3 days, your new self-directed IRA will have funds transferred from your existing IRA. Usually there is no need to call your current custodian. Once your new IRA has been funded, you can select which precious metals best suit your criteria, whether it be gold, silver or a bit of both.
- Purchase your gold / silver
- Your IRA-eligible precious metals can be securely stored at one of various IRA-approved vaults across the country, including the DDSC in Delaware and various Brinks depository vaults. Multiple locations, call for more details.
American Hartford Gold Fees
- First year fees waived. Ask about getting up to 3 years of fees waived
- 5% back in free metals on any qualified order over $50,000
- $50 first time set up fee to open your gold IRA account
|American Hartford Gold Fees||Fee Description|
|Annual Fees||$180 maintenance fee per year (not charged by AHG, but by the self directed IRA institution)|
|Shipping Fees||Variable, ask for free shipping|
|Minimum Purchase Amount||$10,000 for IRA purchase|
$2,500 outside of IRA purchase (cash/wire)
American Hartford Gold Q&A
Does American Hartford Gold sell precious metals without a Gold IRA?
Yes, American Hartford Gold offers plenty of options for purchasing precious metal products that aren’t in an IRA.
What types of gold and silver does American Hartford Gold sell?
The company sells all types of gold and silver, ranging from bullion coins and bars to premium coins.
How will gold and silver be stored?
Metals are delivered to your door or stored in a highly secure, non-government, risk-averse, fully insured depository.
Does American Hartford Gold offer any ongoing promotions?
* Free Silver – Receive up to $1,500 in FREE silver, on qualifying purchases. First year IRA fees waived for purchases over 50k.
* Three years of IRA fees waived for purchases over 100k.
* Up to three years of free storage
* Free insured shipping
* No Tax
Is there a buyback program? What is the criteria?
We encourage our clients to contact us first if they wish to sell their metals. American Hartford Gold has a buyback commitment, and never charges any additional liquidation fees. Our clients enjoy a quick and simple 3 step liquidation process. Just call us to start the process. We can help arrange shipment, and then we will issue a payment.
How do I rollover my existing IRA or 401k to a gold IRA?
1. Speak with a specialist
Call one of our IRA product Specialists and they will assist you in filling out the necessary paperwork.
2. Fund your account
In as little as 3 days, your new self-directed IRA will have funds transferred from your existing IRA. Usually there is no need to call your current custodian. Once your new IRA has been funded, you can select which precious metals best suit your criteria, whether it be gold, silver or a bit of both.
3. Purchase your gold/silver
Your IRA-eligible precious metals can be securely stored at one of various IRA-approved vaults across the country, including the DDSC in Delaware and various Brinks depository vaults. Multiple locations, call for more details.
DO YOU WANT $1,500 WORTH OF FREE SILVER?
With the American Hartford Gold IRA guide, you’ll learn everything there is to know about investing in gold and silver with a precious metals IRA. Whether you’re a long-time precious metals investor or a first-time buyer, your FREE guide will explain the advantages of gold IRAs, how to get started investing in precious metals, and how long the IRA process will take.
Once you’ve read your free IRA guide, American Hartford Gold specialists will be available to answer any additional questions you have about opening a gold or silver IRA. Learn how you can harness the power of gold and silver to protect your retirement savings, grow your wealth, and add much-needed stability to your investment portfolio.
Ask your American Hartford Gold rep about your $1,500 in FREE silver.
Risk Disclosure: Investments of any kind involve risk, including gold, silver and other precious metals. Customers who are interested in investing should consult with a licensed professional investment advisor. Consumers should proceed with caution when being told that any investment is guaranteed, as past performance does not guarantee future returns.
Disclaimer: The owners of this website may be compensated to recommend specific companies, products or services. While we strive for accuracy, the content of this website, including recommendations and any negative reviews, may not be independent or neutral.