Rosland Capital Review
Rosland Capital Review
Your Precious Metals IRA Firm
Rosland Capital operates with honesty & high-quality customer service, and public education
Disclaimer: The information provided is accurate, reliable and honest. We may be compensated if you use companies, products or services based on our expert recommendations.
Rosland Capital Overview
Rosland Capital was founded in California in 2008 by a 20-year veteran of the precious metals industry, Marin Aleksov, a 20-year veteran of the precious metals industry. They are currently headquartered in Santa Monica and serve customers from international locations through affiliated offices in London, Hong Kong, Munich (Germany), and Sweden.
According to the informational video on their homepage, the value of the dollar has been plummeting since the early 2000’s and 1 dollar from 2000 is only worth about 68 cents today. This process is almost impossible to notice since it happens slowly over time (similarly to why you do not notice a plant growing).
Gold, on the other hand, has been revered since the time of the ancient Egyptians for retaining its value. Gold is up approximately 500% over the same time period that the dollar has dropped 31% in value.
Rosland Capital notes that their company values are honesty and high-quality customer service. They also take a lot of pride in making sure that they educate potential clients about why buying gold is good for them so that they can make informed decisions.
They have several informative videos and their site is loaded with statistics. A few of their recurring reasons why gold is a smart buy are:
- Since 2000, the price of gold has risen 300%, while the purchasing power of the dollar has declined by more than 25%
- Currencies can lose value through a process known as inflation, while precious metals have historically retained value.
- The value of precious metals is recognized across most cultures and geographies, which means it can be converted into almost any currency.
- Gold can protect your wealth from economic crises, governments printing excess money, and uncertain times.
Let’s take a look at a few more details of Rosland Capital and what they offer.
Rosland Capital Review
Rosland Capital seems like a company that may have gotten off to a rough start and received a few bad reviews from clients. Their negative reviews could have stemmed from a disgruntled employee who was rude to clients or something similar.
However, since then they have made several strides to make sure that their customers are as satisfied as possible and feel confident in choosing to buy gold from Rosland Capital. This is apparent from their marketing materials and several portions of their website.
We hope that you’ve found this review of Rosland Capital gold to be valuable in understanding a little more about the service that they offer and whether or not precious metal investing is right for you.
Rosland Capital Review Score
Rosland Capital Review
Rosland Capital helps their customers preserve their wealth by converting their dollars into precious metals. The main reason that someone would want to own gold instead of dollars is that dollars are known to lose their purchasing power as time goes on (a process that is known as inflation). This is especially important if you are set to retire because it means that your account will be worth much less in 10, 20, or 30 years. Instead, you are much better off using your dollars to buy gold in an IRA.
Rosland Capital takes pride in educating potential clients about the benefits of investing in gold, helping them select the right products, and making them feel confident in their decisions.
- Best Prices – Monetary Gold sources their gold directly from the supplier, not a third party. This allows them to offer the same investment packages as other companies but at a lower price. Their fees and account minimums are also incredibly low.
- No Pressure – Monetary Gold makes a point on their website that they do not use high-pressure sales tactics. They also claim that they care more about success stories than transactions. This can be a breath of fresh air in the financial services industry, which is notorious for pressuring people to invest.
- Fewer Reviews – Although Monetary Gold has a positive rating with the BBB and BCA with a few positive reviews, they don’t have a whole lot of reviews in general.
- Cumulative Fees – Monetary Gold has very low fees but they also charge more for every $1000 worth of gold after $100,000. This means that if you have a lot of money that you’re looking to invest, then you will have to pay more in fees. However, they are running a promotion: Up to 5 years of custodian fee’s waved for qualified applicants.
Rosland Capital is a precious metals dealer with gold, silver and other precious metals offerings. Rosland Capital has operations in the U.S., Asia and Europe. Rosland Capital specializes in Gold IRA’s as well as specialty coins.
Fees & Prices
- Rosland Capital does not have a lot of public information about their fees and pricing available on their website. They claim that since the spot price of gold is constantly fluctuating it is easier if you call one of their representatives, who will be able to help you and answer any questions that you may have.
- *Old information states: Initial setup fee is $50, Annual administration fee is $225. This could be incorrect now.
If you plan on holding gold in an IRA then you are legally required to store your metal at a depository (a safe house that has been approved by the IRS). This is partly due to the complicated tax nature of IRAs and also for security reasons. Rosland states that you are more than free to store your gold at your home but then you will be responsible for dealing with the IRS if they pay you a visit.
- From their website, there is no stated account minimum although this is a very common practice in the industry. We would recommend calling to inquire about this.
- *Old information states: $10,000 account minimum for a Gold IRA. this could be incorrect now.
Products and Services
Rosland Capital offers a wide array of precious metal products that you can invest in. The 4 precious metals that they have for sale available are gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
You are able to buy physical metals in the following forms:
- Bullion Bars
- Bullion Coins
- Numismatic Coins
Additionally, all of these products are able to be included in an IRA. Click here to view the full inventory.
Right now, Rosland is giving away $1,000 in free gold or silver on orders of $20,000 or more for new customers. This offer does not include IRA rollovers or metals that are purchased to be included in an IRA.